3063-C Jericho Street #3
Hartford, VT 05001
Tools & Resources:
7.52 +/- acres of land in an excellent location in the heart of the Jericho Rural Historical District, this development parcel offers good road frontage and has soils and septic engineering in place, has been surveyed, engineered and sub-divided by the current owner. An opportunity to build your new home within 10 minutes of Norwich and Hanover. The property is subject to enrollment in Vermont's Current Use Valuation Program. May also be offered as combined with two other abutting lots currently listed in MLS.
- Acres: 7.5200
- Middle School: Hartford Memorial Middle
- Property Type: Residential Lots & Land
- Road Frontage: Yes
- Road Frontage Size: 700
- Roads: Public
- School District: Hartford School District
- Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed, Septic Design Available, Soil Test Available
- Sub Type: Land
- Total Lots: 1
- Water: On-Site Well Needed
- Zip Code: 05001
- Lot Description: Country Setting, Sloping, Timber, Wooded
- Lot - Sqft: 327571
- Amenities: Management Plan
- Area Description: Abuts Conservation, Historic District, Rural
- County/Area: Windsor County
- Delayed Showing: No
- Directions: From Route 5 Take Jericho Street West. Property On Left.
- Electric: At Street
- Elementary School: Dothan Brook
- Estimated Open Space %: 2
- Exposure: East, North
- High School: Hartford High School
- Listing Status: Active
- Zoning: RL-10
Four Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
32 South Main Street
Hanover, NH 03755
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data last updated 2017-08-23.